Using Market Research to Test and Validate Your Business/Product Idea
Starting or relaunching a business is always a risky proposition. In this session you will learn how to use market research techniques to test and validate your business or product idea so that you are able to reduce the risk of investing your time and money on an unsustainable business or product idea. By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Collect feedback from potential customers about your proposed business/product.
- Complete a competitor analysis.
- Examine different distribution channel options.
- Review possible business model options.
- Estimate financial costs associated with launching your business/product idea.