Module Nine contains a series of sessions designed to help you to understand the legal and regulatory concepts and regulatory requirements involved in organizing, launching and operating for your future state business. At the completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Find resources for researching legal and regulatory requirements.
- Identify and describe the advantages and disadvantages of different business legal structures.
- Describe the legal issues and processes involved in selecting and registering your business and domain names.
- Identify ways to protect your business name, products or original works.
- Identify state and federal filing requirements for your businesses